Steve Bannon In His Own Words

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

This guy is so far out on the edge it’s scary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-apocalypse_us_5898f02ee4b040613138a951

Of course, bacon will just open his mouth and swallow it.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Very scary and delusional shit.

paulwalker
    Participant

Bannon is a serious threat to our country, IMO. And the fact that he has Trump’s ear is even scarier.

Look for Trump to lose the 9th circuit appeal on immigration tomorrow. What a great start for our next one-term President.

Broadway
    Participant

Great Huff piece…all true! Might wanted to have longer segments for context…insightful guy…

paulwalker
    Participant

Who are you describing as insightful? Bannon? If true, you are truly out of of touch.

edselehr
    Participant

You’re doing the conservative thing, B’way. “All true!” generalities without being specific. I challenge you to say specifically what is true from the article. As I’m sure you’re fond of saying, God is in the details.

skeptical
    Participant

Gonna let Trump grab your wife’s pussy, Broadway?

“What a great start for our next one-term President.”

Have you modified your prediction? You now believe he will serve a full term?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Until you actually bother answering anyone’s questions or offering factual support for your lunatic contentions, I think it’s safe to say you can expect people to ignore your worthless injections more often than not.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.