St Louis preparing for war?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

It seems to me that the table is being set for letting Officer Darren Wilson off on any charges. He’ll probably even keep his job.

This of course means riots will erupt. Maybe even worse than the Rodney King riots. The powder keg is ready to blow as soon as Officer Wilson is let off.

And for the record, I believe Officer Wilson is guilty, he should be charged, and if he’s not, rioting is not the answer. However, rioting will happen. I just hope they are ready.

jerry1949
    Spectator

You believe he is guilty without having reviewed all the facts. That’s the reason there will unfortunately be riots.

Vitalogy
    Participant

I’ve seen the facts. He was executed by Officer Wilson. The forensics and eye witnesses have proven this.

And don’t kid yourself about riots. They tend to occur when there is an absolutely ridiculous perversion of justice.

If Officer Wilson walks free, there will be riots. And honestly I can’t blame them.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Neither can I.

Notice the same people being very cautious about this event with the officer are generally the same ones convinced Travon deserved to be killed by the gun toting ass clown Zimmerman.

And there will be riots when the justice system fails in a very public way. It’s the overall failure at issue, with who it failed on a mere side show.

jerry1949
    Spectator

Wow, even if Brown the thug punched a cop and tried to take his gun and then charged him, the people deserve to riot because the officer defended himself.

Let’s not look at the facts of what happened. Let’s only look at skin color…

missing_kskd
    Participant

I was actually referring to authoritarians, who favor the person in the position of power, regardless of their merits or use of that power.

But, if you really want to talk about skin color… that says something, doesn’t it?

Vitalogy
    Participant

F&B, the pro-lifer who has no problem with unarmed kids getting gunned down. What a guy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.