Son of a gun! Heaven is real!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amus
    Participant

Eyewitness account and physical evidence.

From the Onion News Service;

I Know Heaven Is Real Because I Saw It And Abducted An Angel

Friend, do you have doubts in your heart about the afterlife? Have you ever wondered if heaven is a real place? I myself had questions like these once, but a near-death experience erased my doubts forever. Why? Because during those few minutes when my heart stopped and the doctors worked to revive me, I saw God’s glorious kingdom with my own eyes, and while I was there I abducted an angel.

I knew it wasn’t my time yet. I also knew I had to act quickly if I wanted to prove to everyone just how glorious heaven really is. That’s when I decided to grab the nearest angel and hold on with all my strength as it kicked and struggled so that I could bring it back to earth with me.

I no longer fear death, because I know that when I die, I will experience an eternity of bliss just like what I felt in God’s everlasting paradise while I repeatedly punched one of His angels in the face in order to subdue it.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-know-heaven-is-real-because-i-saw-it-and-abducte,38449/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.