She would not have been my first choice (to assault)

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things She would not have been my first choice (to assault)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

Donald Trump suggested Friday that one of the women who accused him of groping her on an airplane was too ugly to have touched. “Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you,” he said to laughter and applause in Greensboro, North Carolina. “That would not be my first choice.”

Jessica Leeds told the New York Times on Tuesday that Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her leg on a flight in the early 1980s. On Thursday, Trump suggested a reporter for People magazine who says she was also groped was too ugly to have been one of his victims: “Look at her,” he said.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/14/trump-she-wouldn-t-be-my-first-choice.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

And the bible thumpers are still on board???

A liar conspiring to take out a presidential nominee in the final hour deserves worse than that.

Accusations that can’t be proven this late in the day have zero credibility.

I’m voting for Trump. I’m voting for the Supreme Court. I’m voting against power-hungry, greedy, sexual predator enabler, pro-abortion, Hillary Clinton.

None of the smears of Trump by the pro-Clinton media make Hillary Clinton and her policies any more appealing or worthy of the votes of the “bible-thumpers.”

Take your hypocritical selective moral outrage and shove it.

Langston
    Participant

Why is this lady a liar? Because a proven liar calls her a liar or because she corroborates that Trump does what he says he does on tape?

Andy Brown
    Participant

This morning’s bloviation from Pope Bacon:

“A liar conspiring to take out a presidential nominee in the final hour “

<sound of beaulah the buzzer>

Uh, no, ace. The drumpf candidacy was taken out at the first debate when drumpf opened up his mouth.

“Accusations that can’t be proven this late in the day have zero credibility.”

That applies as well to most everything that comes out of drumpf’s stump speeches, is released by his campaign or posted by his loyal minions of knuckledragging mindless buffoons like you.

“I’m voting for Trump. I’m voting for the Supreme Court. I’m voting against power-hungry, greedy, sexual predator enabler, pro-abortion, Hillary Clinton.”

Which is somewhat counterproductive. A drumpf administration would find a way to take away your vote power (not voting rights, but the power of a vote) by doing what Mussolini did in 1923 with the Acerbo Law. Look it up. As far as SCOTUS, if you still believe that you would get an anti abortion judge you are unbelievably uninformed. Said type judge would never get approved without supermajorities in Congress for the GOP which has a zero probability. And you know it, so take your delusion and cram it. Also, a vote for drumpf is a vote FOR a power hungry, greedy sexual predator by drumpf’s own admission. Nice try, asshole.

You are a grand hypocrite and the proof of that exists in the posts you have made. When you wake up the day after election day, what are you going to use as an excuse for a huge loss to drumpf and the entire GOP ticket? I do know what you should be saying:

“Crow and eggs scrambled, please.”

You do realize at this point drumpf has no real path to the presidency. Yes, I know you were hoping for more from wiki leaks but that hasn’t happened. I’m sure anything further from them will be less significant then to this point as due to the time constraint they surely let their biggest bombs out already. Of course, that won’t stop the Republicans from fabricating their own scandals but at this point it is moot. drumpf has defeated himself and you know it.

Also, while I have your attention, Chris was exactly spot on in his post. You are a scumbag deluxe with no redeeming qualities. You’re just a lousy human being without the intelligence to understand what a drumpf presidency would do to the country but fear not, it’s not going to happen. Ever.

mwdxer1
    Participant

Agree or disagree with the Democrats or Republicans. Trump is not fit to lead the country. This guy has to be one of the most immoral people I have ever heard of. If the ladies are lying or now. His comments alone are horrible. He is totally disgusting.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.