SF's Borderlands Books Going Out of Business

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things SF's Borderlands Books Going Out of Business

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Broadway
    Participant

>>Picking up a big box of Depends?
    Depends…YES!…maybe questions about electronics, or something might be missing from the shelves, or my size is not here.
    Obviously customer service is not much of a priority there and maybe they don’t have to…they do have a much different operation model.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Broadway, since people standing around to answer your questions costs money, how much more would you be willing to pay for that service?

Mrs.Merkin
    Participant

@Godway: I always see employees around the electronics to answer any questions, and that’s about the only area of help I would ever need, but I’ve usually done my homework. As in “Hmmm, they have have 3 different PC monitors here”. either pick one, or Google each one for reviews and price.

As far as not having something on the shelf or not having your size? What do want them to do? Check the back room?

DIY: Walk yourself to the front and ask customer service if they’re getting more and when.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.