Sessions Joins the LYING LIARS CLUB by lying about . . . RUSSIA!

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Sessions Joins the LYING LIARS CLUB by lying about . . . RUSSIA!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  LurkingGrendel 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

edselehr
    Participant

Defending Sessions against the wholly valid charge of perjury is what looks silly. And when it comes to looking silly, Bacon is doing his normal marvelous job.

With what motive? Do you think he was involved in a plot with the Russians? What role would he have played?

I think you’re still in a denial phase and a wishful thinking phase and are blowing things far out of proportion. <Maybe THIS is what brings Trump down…>

How silly did I look when I said Trump would win? I did a “marvelous job,” didn’t I?

I think Senator Schumer is the evil villain…

Andy Brown
    Participant

bacon bloviates:

“With what motive? Do you think he was involved in a plot with the Russians? What role would he have played?”

That’s not the perjury issue, stupid! It’s about lying under oath. It’s pretty plain and simple. Did you speak to any Russians? He said no. That was a lie.

If it was Clinton or any Democrat, you and your ilk would be all over it.

Now as far as whether justice will be served, as I said before, that will depend on what else they can dig up on Sessions. If they find something valid, he’ll resign. Otherwise it will be a slow drawn out process of getting him out by filing perjury charges which won’t be good for the already in flames drumpf administration.

It’s called lose-lose Vern, and your team is losing.

Schumer didn’t lie under oath.

Brianl
    Participant

So pray tell, has Sen. Schumer alleged to be in cahoots with the Russian government in order to affect the U.S. Presidential election?

You are simply defending the indefensible.

Andy Brown
    Participant

“How silly did I look when I said Trump would win? I did a “marvelous job,” didn’t I?”

You both (drumpf and you) got lucky. Even a broken clock gets the right time twice a day. Besides, you are going to have to stop clucking about that as the world watches the big fail of the drumpf presidency.

Hey, I hit a home run in little league. It didn’t make me a pro. You guessed the election correctly, it doesn’t make you knowledgeable and it doesn’t make you informed. It also does not make you smart or increase the value of your aberrant opinions. It doesn’t make your analysis of the Sessions controversy any more valid, either. And more then ‘silly’ your position that you have taken on politics is downright ludicrous and reprehensible if not just plain racist and homophobic. Your claims about race, religion, economics and science have shown the readers over the years we’ve had to put up with your crap that you are not a highly educated person nor do you have any expertise level to share. You’re just a hacktivist that likes trolling this board. That’s why no one here believes you have an ounce of credibility.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Well, what do you know? A top Trump campaign official now admits that the softened language inserted into the GOP platform regarding Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and continued support of fighters within Ukraine came at the direct request of Donald J. Trump.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/jd-gordon-change-story-gop-platform-ukraine-amendment

The Trump campaign has claimed they had nothing to do with the softened language change in the GOP platform.

So, that’s yet another in a long string of lies.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.