September 11, 2001

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

On September 11, 2001, a terrible tragedy befell the earth; a horrible event that affected all corners of the globe.

Nickelback released their “Silver Side up” album.

If you type in Google “why does everybody” it will often suggest completing the query with ” hate Nickelback”.

I just find it funny that so many people hate Nickelback. People actually get hostile over this bands music. The vitriol might be a byproduct of their unoriginal corporate sound Or the fact that they just plain suck.
    The only person That I know of who obsesses over Nickelback is TRIXTER. Talk about a total Chad Kroegar fanboy

Brianl
    Participant

Wow Radiodork, who pissed in your Corn Flakes?

It’s quite simple: If you don’t like Nickelback, don’t listen to them. Don’t buy their music.

If Trixter likes Nickelback, more power to him.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

True to form. Incoherent and inept.

radiodork
    Spectator

Sorry Brian no harm intended. It was a failed attempt at humor. Some would call it non-humorous humor. This is Justin Timberfake, by the way. Just trying to get ol’ Trixy Poo out of his shell.

Mrs.Merkin
    Participant

Who DOES like Nickleback?
    Anyone here, besides radiodork? (Heheheh)

radiodork
    Spectator

tsk tsk Merkin, you know darn well “Tree top Flyer” will always be my favorite song followed by some random Nickelback song. Any chance you could help me pick out the perfect Nickelback song Merkin. Or should we ask Trixy?

Brianl
    Participant

JT, you donkey. If I had known it was you, I would know better than to ridicule you. 😏

radiodork
    Spectator

Not a problem Brian, I deserve all the verbal castration that I receive. I’ve been married for that past 2 years, so…. (Sigh) I get it on a daily basis( the verbal castration)not to be confused with “hanky panky”. I wish I was getting more of that from the wife😢

Dxer1969
    Participant

Trixter. He said he had to deal with issues Just let it go at that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.