Rubio is done

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

Tonight is proof positive that Little Marco is done.

He’ll stick around until he gets blown out by Trump in FL next week. Then it will be officially over.

But I’m here to say it’s unofficially over for him now.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Yep. Your are right as usual. Rubio has been lackluster lately and that has hurt him badly. Now, that 4th dude? Maybe his campaign might pick up steam. He seems halfway OK. Never vote for any of them though.

mwdxer1
    Participant

When Rubio decided to get down in the gutter with Trump during the last debate, I knew he was done. A lot of the GOP are operating like 3rd graders in a school yard. Hardly President material.

Dxer1969
    Participant

No one can get down in the gutter with Trump and win. Trump is an expert at that.

paulwalker
    Participant

Totally agreed with that Dxer1969. Rubio is done. Too many mistakes in a critical time.

radiodork
    Spectator

Rubio actually had some substance to his rhetoric when he first started the campaign. But over the past week or two his donars/ special interest groups told him to go verbally postal and attack Trump. Big mistake and now that has costed him the election. Bye bye little Marco. On a side note I’m honestly surprised John Kasich has not done better. He seems to be the only candidate who actually has some substance and doesn’t resort to name calling.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Damn! Thanx, RD. That dude, John Kasich! He actually seems worthy. He just speaks of his record and offers substance. Not that it matters with me. But still, I will give him that. Thanx, Paul & RD.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.