Roger Ailes dead at age 77

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Alfredo_T 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Amus
    Participant

Oh yes.
    Bill O’Reilly’s take is particularly salient.

Pigs of a feather….

Amus
    Participant

From Twitter;

Skirts were lowered to half mast at Fox News today.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Per the story at the beginning of this thread:

“Ailes was a legendary and complicated figure. He was bold, brilliant and charming — but also profane, intimidating and worse. Charges of sexual harassment ultimately led to his downfall last summer.”

Of course, the faithful will say, “consider the source. This is CNN*, which is part of the liberal media conspiracy.”

* Sometimes, “Clinton ‘News’ Network” or “Communist News Network” is used in place of CNN.

radiodork
    Participant

Speaking of “Pigs of a feather,”I wonder if bill Clinton will be going to hell? Considering all the women he has taken advantage of/molested, used for political gain. I keep forgetting that Bill Clinton was best friends with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and would take several trips to Lolita island with him. Ill bet Anthony Weiner went with them.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  radiodork.
    • This reply was modified 3 months ago by  radiodork.

Brianl
    Participant

A Trump fan talking about Bill Clinton’s past transgressions with infidelity.

How rich.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

The fallout during the Trump campaign just served to further convince me that in the world of politics, it is extremely rare for people to withdraw support from candidates over the candidates’ personal behavior. Perhaps that is a side effect of the “two party system.”

When the embarrassing drama between then-President Clinton and his intern, Monica Lewinsky, came out, feminists did not denounce him. Democrats did not leave the party in droves. Why didn’t any of this happen? I suspect that the Democrats and feminists separated Clinton’s personal behavior from his policy positions. More specifically, Clinton was seen as a supporter of Rove v. Wade, while the viable alternatives (Republicans) were not.

The Trump supporters operate under the impression that he is a person of very high business acumen who has the power to reverse the last 50 years of outshoring and outsourcing (sort of like Ross Perot II). They see the Democrats’ philosophy as one that is “soft” on too many things: immigration, international trade, countries with Communist governments, and crime. The perceived “advantages” that Trump offers are so attractive to these people that they are willing to overlook what Trump has done in his private life and what he has done to get where is is today. Win at all costs!

By the way, not enough attention is being paid on this board to TV preachers and street corner evangelists. If Clinton has accepted Jesus as his personal savior, he’ll be playing a harp for eternity; otherwise he’ll burn. The same goes for Trump.

skeptical
    Participant

I think Creflo Dollar needs another $45 million dollar jet. Lets contribute.

Alfredo_T
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.