RIP John McCain

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Chris_Taylor 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lastday
    Participant

Vitalogy
    Participant

Sorry for his family but when it came to policy he was wrong almost always. Hopefully a Democrat will take this seat.

Langston
    Participant

A Republican governor will appoint a replacement.

MarkAndrews
    Participant

Arizona’s state Constitution mandates that the governor replace Republican McCain with another Republican. Gov. Ducey says he’ll announce his replacement sometime after McCain is laid to rest.

I’m not holding my breath; Gov. Ducey likes ALEC and the Koch brothers, and they like him.

I disagreed with McCain more often than not, but he was a hero, and between his military and political careers he has served America for SIXTY years. I respect that. I’ll also buy his last book, “Faith of Our Fathers” and refer to it to get grounded and re-balanced in his sense of doing what’s right for the country rather than party. I respect that, too.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Now he will not be causing more grief. Professionally, I am quite happy he is done.

Personally, sad day for his survivors.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

I thought McCain’s deathbed farewell letter was moving. His service to our country admirable. Disagreed with his politics, but not his service.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.