Republicans vs. Trump

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LurkingGrendel
    Participant

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/gop-letter-national-security-trump-226801

Fifty Republicans who worked in various capacities in Republican administrations including that of George W Bush signed this letter lambasting the candidacy of Donald Trump.

They characterize Trump, correctly and factually supportable in my opinion and that of many others, as “lacking the character, values, and experience to be President. He (Trump) “weakens U.S. moral authority as the leader of the free world. He appears to lack basic knowledge about and belief in the U.S. Constitution, U.S. laws, and U.S. institutions including religious tolerance, freedom of the press, and in independent judiciary”.

Signatories include Michael Hayden, the former director of the CIA and John Negroponte, who served as director of national intelligence and deputy secretary of state. None of them will be voting for Donald Trump this fall.

You know, just a bunch of crazy liberals on that list.

For Trump’s supporters it makes one wonder: Who, exactly, has to come out and explain to you that Donald Trump is a dangerous idiot for you to believe it? A cast member of Duck Dynasty? Scott Baio? Larry the Cable Guy? Omorosa?

If they’re associated with the Bushes, sadly they’re probably members of the “sore losers club.”

You need to explain to Trump supporters why it would be good that Hillary will appoint liberal judges. That alone is enough reason to see Hillary as “dangerous,” besides the fact that she plays fast and loose with government information and the truth.

Many other notable and respectable Republicans are supporting the Donald including Newt Gingrich, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, George P. Bush, Bob Dole, John Boehner, Trent Lott, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain, and Dennis Rodman.

Hillary is scary to me and many others. Very very scary. I’ve never seen someone in real life who so resembles the Wicked Witch of the West.

If Hillary is elected I will live out the rest of my life in sackcloth and ashes, interceding on behalf of my people for the abominable mistake we made.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Now I get it. You’re crazy. Like, for real.

Noted.

Amus
    Participant

Dennis Rodman

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Amis…Dennis totally makes sense. Reality tv star supporting another.

Amus
    Participant

If Hillary is elected I will live out the rest of my life in sackcloth and ashes, interceding on behalf of my people for the abominable mistake we made.

As if we needed another reason.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

When Hillary becomes president, F&B, will you then leave us alone?

Didn’t you consult some kind of priest or someone, just before you left us last time, who let you know that this message board was bad for your faith, or some such thing? Why did you stop listening them?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

See also, liar, hypocrite, and mental illness.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.