processed meats causes cancer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/26/news/red-meat-processed-cancer-world-health-organization/

If im not gonna die from the bacon that I ate, Im gonna die from all the processed foods that i eat, and oh wait im gonna also get cancer from the fruits and vegetables that I eat because they are not organic (SIGH)

Seriously what doesn’t cause cancer? Tasty food hits the pleasure center of the brain just like sex and Cocaine. So at some point(which is now) im going to throw my hands up in the air and say “FUCK IT”. If that tasty Costco Hot dog kills me than i guess ill die a happy man. AND BTW i will never stop eating bacon.
    THIS DORK LOVES BACON and salami…..mmmm im getting hungry

Alfredo_T
    Participant

In the late 1980s, I saw a really great political cartoon in the newspaper that showed a man cowering in his basement, possibly suffering a panic attack. The man said something like, “I won’t fly in an airplane because it might crash! I won’t go out in the sun because of skin cancer! I guess that I’ll just sit here AND SNIFF THE RADON!” I wish that I could find that cartoon.

I would not be too surprised if the most significant health threats today are things to which society is generally oblivious. By analogy, consider cigarette smoking in the late 1940s, when Tex Williams sang the lyric, “Puff, puff, puff and if you smoke yourself to death…” When “Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette)” was recorded, the majority of the public, doctors included, considered the idea of dying from heavy smoking to be a comic absurdity.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.