Poll: Whites and Republicans Rank as Angriest Americans

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Poll: Whites and Republicans Rank as Angriest Americans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant
    LurkingGrendel
    Participant

But they seem so well informed, thoughtful, and peaceable.

missing_kskd
    Participant

*snork!*

Dxer1969
    Participant

If you want my take on it. It is this: The Whites/Republicans are quickly becoming a minority. It scares them and angers them. These angry people now. They were from a much lazier generation than their parents. They lack common sense and basic skills, So all they know how to do now is be angry and scared. And I will give them this much. At least they have an inkling of how it is getting. Us? Them? Are we becoming like them? Oh no. We are poor like Them! Helpless like them! We cannot work the system very well. Our standard of living is going down. Thought it would be Rosie forever. Thought our ‘American dream would include us too. Not really. From what I have seen and dealt with. My generation was a lazy, self centered, materialistic, disrespectful generation. They road rage. Bitch and moan. Can’t change their oil or cook a real meal. Parents spoiled them. These lazy white people. They have at least some intellect, but use it all wrong. They are, for the most part, an embarrassment to me! Never figure I’d admit that, but I just did.

NoParty
    Participant

And Republicans are everywhere just watch FAUXNews for 38 seconds.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.