PDX TV Market #24, why so few diginets?

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio PDX TV Market #24, why so few diginets?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mwdxer1 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mwdxer1
    Participant

I have been comparing Portland with smaller markets, like SLC #26, KC at #33. Yet, both markets have so many more diginets compared to Portland/Salem. Any idea why Portland doesn’t have more TV stations?

Jbpdx
    Participant

Actually, Portland is now No. 22. Better yet, what’s the deal with TBD being carried on two stations? The network is a joke, and it’s also available online. A total waste.

mwdxer1
    Participant

I live out at the coast and we have 2/6/8/10/12 OTA. But since 12 wants us to have 49, we get both off one translator in 720p, but no sub channels. Giving us 16 OTA channels. For a time we had Laff/Cozi, but then 12 switched back. They could add a sub channel or two, as KATU has 4 channels as well as 10. At least with Sinclair having their app on the Roku/Firestick does give us TBD/Charge!. Plus Pluto has Buzzr, and Comet. Hoping more diginets start streaming. I did not know that PDX was now market #22. They are still listed as #24 on several sites.I saw that TBD was on two channels. That is a waste.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.