Pdx Forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dxer1969
    Participant

Like I said. I will continue my story here. No scam. Like my roommates thought. I’m too old school for that. Rather live in my truck than ask for a cent. Besides, I live in a house. West side of Camas. Sleep by a gas fireplace, so no worries. And besides, I’m in a good mood now. So no stories about the wife tonight! Maybe tomorrow.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Well for missing KSKD and Paul I will.
    My wife went blind. She and I cried together. We both knew things would be bad for us. Just not immediately. Oh, I got a caregiver. Oh, I worked 2 jobs! Was that enough? Hell no!

Dxer1969
    Participant

Mind you this was in 2003. So no worries now. This is just something that I need to get off my ass! Ok! I’m a closed off dude. I am who I am. But my life turned for the worse! But still, I managed to keep things going. Dammit! I kept the house until she had her Goddamn stroke 3.5 years later. I kept that house for her! Not for me. Once she went into a nursing home I could sell the house.

Dxer1969
    Participant

I was like a man who did everything right. But I fell in love. With a headstrong woman! Who did what she wanted! Ate what she wanted! Diabetes! And. Fool pride will only get you disaster my PDX radio friends. And the story isn’t over.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Ya know. I was always a night owl! Loved staying up late. Love it! It is who I am! Keep me posted my friends! I’ll sign off for now!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.