Paul Walker still with us?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MelSound 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

MelSound
    Spectator

Is member Paul Walker still around?
    Haven’t seen him posting anything on the boards here –
    – didn’t know if he’s still alive or what – TY

jr_tech
    Participant

Last posts here:

MLK 50th happens tomorrow

I think all the political bs drove a good guy away from the site. 🙁

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  jr_tech.

Vitalogy
    Participant

No, the fact a conservative president is such a dickhead drove him away.

paulwalker
    Participant

Yeah, still with a heartbeat. I just am disgusted by the political debate, and chose to get away from ALL social media. Deleted facebook, and others. Will perhaps come back if I see some positive political developments. For now, just a lurker. Carry on…I am monitoring. I think this site is still important, and my friend Dan and former schoolmate should be credited for keeping it alive.

Brianl
    Participant

Hey Paul, glad you’re still around and lurking, glad all is well.

Your voice of reason is sorely missed, my friend.

paulwalker
    Participant

Thanks Brian…not sure these ads for cougar football are running in Pdx…but here in the tri they are full of lower expectations using terms like “we can do better” themes. Kind of a strange approach but am definitely looking forward to another competitive pac 12 season. My dawgs have great expectations but WSU and Oregon should be competitive.

Brianl
    Participant

Hey Paul – I’ve been driving through your area monthly to and from Spokane – and it’s going to be more often coming up as we’re going to be selling my mother’s house and moving her in with us down here. Maybe one of these days we can meet for lunch?

Let me know …

Brianl
    Participant

And as far as the Cougs, this is a rebuilding year. New QB, have to replace two of our three top RBs, top two receivers, and Hercules. I’d be happy with 6-7 wins and a bowl game, I think that’s realistic.

Go Cougs!

paulwalker
    Participant

Yes, to both of your posts, Brian! Though through my disconnection socially, not sure how to connect with some of your drive-thru trips. I guess I do miss Facebook messenger afterall!

Brianl
    Participant

Paul – shoot me an email. Unclewilbur@gmail.com

MelSound
    Spectator

Thanks Paul – Good to hear!
    Yes, your voice of reason IS sorely missed, I much agree
    Carry on!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.