Palin wants to be energy secretary under Trump!

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Palin wants to be energy secretary under Trump!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

I don’t recall someone campaigning for a cabinet position before any primaries have taken place.

Also, she says, Trump is right and all in US should speak “American”. What is that language called by most? American? Try English. What a less than intellectual person as she seems to prove over and over.

edselehr
    Participant

Well, this is either:

a) coming from a woman who actually thinks Trump will make it to the general election, let alone win the White House, and cannot let go of her fantasy of someday working in the White House (thanks, McCain), or

b) the latest chapter from an attention-starved narcissist who *does* know that Trump is a flash in the pan, and has somehow learned how to keep getting bonus minutes of fame added to her already generously allocated 15.

Andy Brown
    Participant

c. I will be a happier camper when the entire love affair the media (and more directly the fans of) Donald Trump is over and done.

If he wasn’t such a bombastic asshole, it might be entertaining. He isn’t, it isn’t.

paulwalker
    Participant

I really want to learn this new-fangled language called, “American”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.