Pac-12 North projections

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

College Football is just a couple weeks away.

Pac-12 North projections?

Stanford and Washington seem to be projected highest, with Stanford looking to retool, and Washington bringing back a lot of starters.

Oregon is still in the hunt, and Leech’s Cougs are on a roll with a good offensive team set to go.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Huskies are overrated. I think the Ducks will surprise.

Brianl
    Participant

The Huskies are getting some serious love, and not without reason. If their offense continues to improve and build on the last half of last year, coupled with that defense, they will be very dangerous.

My prediction:

1. Stanford
    2. Washington
    3. Oregon
    4. Washington State
    5. Cal
    6. Oregon State

Each team does have question marks, I think that Stanford has less than anyone else (though it is at the most important position, quarterback).

Oregon has questions at QB, OL, and all over that defense that was terrible last year. I would imagine that Brady Hoke will be an improvement over Pellum.

Last year put us on the map, and Marks coming back makes possibly the best receiving corps in the nation even better … questions are on both lines, as Dahl and Eklund have to be replaced protecting Falk, and Vaeao was a beast on the defensive front.

Cal lost Goff and their top four receivers. Rebuild time there!

I like what Gary Anderson is doing in Corvallis, and in two more years they will be competing much better. He has to get his kids in, though, and build that thing up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.