Open carry of guns at GOP Convention?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

This current debate has no good ending for the right wing gun nuts. I personally say let it be open carry with guns at the convention and let the rest of the country see how “law abiding gun-owners” handle themselves. I will personally guarantee multiple shootings and deaths inside the Quicken Arena.

On the other hand, if the GOP Convention does not allow open carry, they are freely admitting that a non-armed group is safer than an armed group.

A petition to allow “open carry” at the Republican National Convention has over 40,000 supporters

Amus
    Participant

Not only do I support the notion of open carry at the RNC, I strongly support coupling it with unlimited alcohol consumtion.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Seconded. Best-convention-ever.

Langston
    Participant

The Secret Service has nixed firearms at the convention. Looks like the Repugs will have to rely on knives and brass knuckles.

Amus
    Participant

In the long run, it would be a more efficient and less messy end to the GOP than Trump’s method.

BA
    Participant

If guns are allowed at the GOP convention, then they should be allowed at a Trump rally!!

Dxer1969
    Participant

Yaay! BA! Glad you are still with us! Didn’t know. Listened to you all the time! KGON! You were the the Mann!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.