On the verge of chaos?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Marjorie Taylor Greene is the new House member from QAnon. By definition, pretty much everything she says or does involves one of their nutty conspiracy theories.

I don’t think Cindy McCain has much to worry about.

Borderblaster
    Participant

paulwalker
    Participant

Pretty much spot on. But some good sharp comments on California as well.

A lot of talk of a coming civil war on CNN and other democratic media. I don’t think it will come to that but in some ways all the talk by the media and social just contributes to egging it on. We are at a hugely sad time here on the verge of a new President. We will know more after we safely inaugurate Biden.

lastday
    Participant

I finally had to stop watching CNN. I agree with their general stance on Trump, but they can’t seem to restrain themselves from being OTT anti-Trump. Just as FOX News is 180 degrees opposite. No to both of them.

Andy Brown
    Participant

The chaos in the drumpf distorted judicial system continues.

A federal judge in Texas blocked President Biden’s 100-day deportation “pause” on Tuesday in a ruling that may point to a new phase of conservative legal challenges to his administration’s immigration agenda.
    Judge Drew Tipton, a Trump appointee, granted a temporary restraining order sought by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, saying the state had demonstrated a likelihood of facing immediate harm from Biden’s pause. The court order will be in effect for 14 days while Tipton considers a broader motion by the state for a preliminary injunction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/federal-court-in-texas-blocks-bidens-100-day-deportation-pause/2021/01/26/7c311b10-6011-11eb-ac8f-4ae05557196e_story.html

Apparently, Republicans are going to try and block the will of the people who elected Biden to correct the malfeasance of the drumpf administration and attempt to do so at every turn.

It’s really sad to know so many Americans are racist boobs. drumpf is a monster, and those that embrace his vision of a pure white America aren’t going away anytime soon.

The Texas story is just the tip of the iceberg.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Apparently, Republicans are going to try and block the will of the people who elected Biden to correct the malfeasance of the drumpf administration and attempt to do so at every turn.

In other words, the same thing the remnants of the Duhbya mafia were doing 2008-2016. Same bullshit, different decade.

Borderblaster
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.