Nw breaking: 4 shot at wa mall

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

Cnn reporting four shot dead at cascade mall in Burlington Washington. Shooters on the loose.

paulwalker
    Participant

Five dead. Suspect, of Turkish ancestry, captured in nearby oak harbor. No obvious terror connections but initial reports are the shootings were random. Since this shooter is still alive perhaps there can be some understanding of the motive. By understanding I don’t mean accepting, I mean trying to figure out why this type of thing happens.

Notalent
    Participant

Here is your obvious connection…

Arcan Cetin: Did Cascade Mall Suspect Support Hillary Clinton & ISIS?

And to top it off, he voted in 3 elections!!! Darn good thing vote fraud “doesn’t happen.”

http://www.king5.com/news/local/investigators-may-probe-cascade-mall-suspects-citizenship-status-voting-record/327490798

Key quote: “We don’t have a provision in state law that allows us either county elections officials or the Secretary of State’s office to verify someone’s citizenship,” explained Secretary of State Kim Wyman”

skeptical
    Participant

You voting for Trump?

Vitalogy
    Participant

Of course he is. He hates immigrants and minorities just as much as the Donald does.

Voter fraud is so rare we only hear about it when an illegal immigrant kills someone.

I hope Washington is the only state using an “honor system” that permits non-citizens to vote. I suppose WA will remain in Democrat hands a long time.

Vitrollogy would last about an hour on a moderated board.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Go fuck yourself. And do it really hard.

Chico
    Participant

I normally steer clear of this side of the board, but I worked at KBRC Mt.Vernon, shopped at that Macy’s, saw my son born in that valley. SO this is a little more personal for me.

5 good people died, and what does “NoTalent” talk about? Voter fraud? Are you serious? 5 people died, you horrible piece of shit. The guy was in ROTC and likely the “Hillary vote” tweet was satire. He otherwise described himself as a conservative online. He certainly was long known in the area to be one messed up dude.

We can’t even vote up here yet. He hasn’t had a chance to vote for anyone.

And “Bacon” is worse. As one old white guy to you other old white guys, I cannot wait for all of us old angry white guys to die. The world will be a much better place.

Brianl
    Participant

I spent some time up there in the mid-90s myself, Chico. So I hear ya on it hitting a bit close to home.

Politicizing it is just stupid, IMO. Five people are dead because of the actions of one person. That’s bad enough, as is.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

This thread is a prime example of the coarsening of civic discourse in our society. It is quite depressing. My understanding is that a number of other countries aren’t that far behind us in their spiral down the toilet bowl (take, for instance, the state of newspaper reporting in the UK).

Chico
    Participant

Thanks, Brian, appreciated.

I guess what got me unhinged was that the usual idiots here never even gave a thought of as to why this guy had a gun, but were wildly interested in why he had a ballot.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.