1. 2016 was the hottest year on record
2. Ocean water acidity has increased 30% since the Industrial Revolution.
3. Global sea level has risen by 6.7 inches in the last century.
4. Arctic sea ice is declining at a rate of 13.3% per decade.
5. You now live in a country where the government no longer accepts these facts or believes that human behaviors contribute to any of these measurable irrefutable observations.
The good news is that although California, Oregon and Washington are at risk, it pales in comparison to the devastation headed towards the red states of the South.
The inability to simply acknowledge indisputable scientific fact is criminal.
We can have reasonable disagreements about what can or should be done about an issue, but to simply deny facts when they do not conform to your ideologically derived opinion is grossly irresponsible lunacy.