No more Jon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    missing_kskd
    Participant

It’s a new day.

I just watched the last show, and man! We’ve been through a lot, and that guy has been there keeping it real.

Tough act to follow.

Time to give the new guy some room to figure it out. Hope he does. We need it.

And it’s time to follow the white hot talent spawned on TDS and watch them all grow and do great things.

I have a lot of respect for Stewart for being able to step away, tell us what is really worth what in his life, and hand the baton off with the best of intent.

Thanks Jon. You won’t see this on our little backwater place, but just thanks.

chickenjuggler
    Participant

God but how great was it to see Colbert on TV again? Not that it was about him but the loss of The Daily Show was softened a bit by the reminder that Colbert is coming back. Not as the character, I know. I just like the guy.

Amus
    Participant

So looking forward to Colbert!

skeptical
    Participant

Opus is back and Trump is taking a shellacking.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1238&bih=626&q=bloom+county+trump&oq=bloom+county+trump&gs_l=img.3..0l4.2281.9733.0.10439.18.15.0.0.0.0.911.3213.6-4.4.0….0…1ac.1.64.img..14.4.3212.wXLKBq8q5ro

skeptical
    Participant

Yes, the above link still works! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.