New diginet on in Portland

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

KGW has apparently added a couple subchannels. On my Vizio TV two new ones appeared, 49-20 Escape and 49-40 Grit, on RF channel 23.

mwdxer1
    Participant

Light TV would be a good one as they do run quite a few classic TV shows. I am hoping either KOIN or KPTV will drop Bounce, and add something else. We do not need two copies of the channel. Portland is lacking quite a few diginets. Some smaller cities have more.

washnotore
    Participant

KPXG-LD VC:42 or RF:21 has returned after the repack. Besides Daystar. Daystar in Spanish has been added as well.

yahmit
    Participant

Good to see them all coming back on the air. Now just need KGWZ and KJWY-LD to return and all the channels will be back on the air in Salem before the repack. Lets hope to see some new diginets.

yahmit
    Participant

Correction, just need KJWY-LD to return to the air.

washnotore
    Participant

Blue Mountain Now… I’m not sure what type of programing it is. Or who is even willing to carry it in Portland.

This not to be confused with Blue Mountain Television in Walla Walla.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by washnotore.
    DarkStar
    Participant

The Blue Mountain Translator District (BMTD) channel has been added to KUNP-LD (47.4) Portland and KUNP (16.4) La Grande.

It’s to support a initiative in La Grande to allow the BMTD to provide local governmental, educational, and emergency information to the residents.

You can learn more about them at https://bmtd.org/.

Enjoy!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.