Netanyahu's Victory: At What Cost?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Deane Johnson
    Participant

Andy, how do you rationalize your support of Obama when he has worked to throw them under the bus?

duxrule
    Participant

How about some actual, concrete examples of said behavior? I can point to REAL events that say differently. For instance:

Obama Requests Largest Amount of Military Aid to Israel Ever

February 14, 2012 – 1:11 pm | Barack Obama | Budget | Foreign Policy | Israel Comments (2) Add a comment

“Underscoring his commitment to the U.S.-Israel relationship, President Barack Obama requested a record $3.1 billion in military assistance to Israel for the 2013 fiscal year. The requested amount is not just the largest assistance request for Israel ever, it is the largest foreign assistance request ever in U.S. history.”
    http://www.njdc.org/blog/post/israelaid021412

The furor about “snubbing” someone like Bibi Netanyahu doesn’t rise to the level of “throwing Israel under the bus,” IMO. Where is it written that Obama is supposed to turn handsprings over this? More manufacture outrage from the O’Haters.

Andy Brown
    Participant

“President Barack Obama requested a record $3.1 billion in military assistance to Israel for the 2013 fiscal year. The requested amount is not just the largest assistance request for Israel ever, it is the largest foreign assistance request ever in U.S. history.”

Great example. I have others, Deane. So explain to us how it is that Obama is throwing Israel under the bus? I think it is you that played too much tackle football with your leather helmet left on the bench.

Things may change going forward, but the support for Israel under this administration has been unparalleled.

“More manufacture outrage from the O’Haters.”

Exactly.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Personally, I think Israel is the one throwing the US under the bus. Don’t bite the hand that funds and protects you.

NoParty
    Participant

Deane said>>>
    Andy, did you by any chance play football in high school without wearing a helmet?

Deane, you played back before there was helmets right? That explains a lot….

NoParty
    Participant

Deane said out of pure hate for Obama>>>>Andy, how do you rationalize your support of Obama when he has worked to throw them under the bus?

Then the facts say>>>>“President Barack Obama requested a record $3.1 billion in military assistance to Israel for the 2013 fiscal year. The requested amount is not just the largest assistance request for Israel ever, it is the largest foreign assistance request ever in U.S. history.”

You’re once again on the WRONG side of history. You and Herb make great bedfellows!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.