my, how Trumps have changed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bookemdono
    Participant

Trump was singing a different tune about Bill Clinton and his issues back when he was president in the 90’s.

https://gma.yahoo.com/flashback-donald-trump-called-bill-clintons-accusers-terrible-002349440–abc-news-topstories.html

As far as his personal opinion of Clinton, Trump gave Clinton a strong rating.

“I think he’s terrific. I think the guy’s terrific. I just hate the way he tried to get out of this mess,” Trump said.

“In terms of myself, I love him as a president because business has been great, the economy’s been booming. We have to give him credit,” he said.

jr_tech
    Participant

Yes, what a difference a few years makes:

bookemdono
    Participant

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-on-obama-in-2009-i-think-hes-doing-a-really-good-jobhe?utm_term=.jbLxkJeGA#.jcZzxAKNy

Trump’s take on Obama in 2009:

“What he has done is amazing. The fact that he accomplished what he has—in one year and against great odds—is truly phenomenal. If someone had asked me if a black man or woman could become president, I would have said yes, but not yet. Barack Obama proved that determination combined with opportunity and intelligence can make things happen—and in an exceptional way. He is not walking into an easy or enviable situation. As of October of 2008, the U.S. government reported a $237 billion deficit. The good news is that Obama seems to be well aware of the situation. His comments have led me to believe that he understands how the economy works on a comprehensive level.”

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

He’s a comically narcissistic, selfish and self-involved, ignorant, serial lying, blustering, authoritarian, thin skinned, dangerous, fool.

You don’t have to go back even a few years to find examples of Trump directly contradicting himself. He’s often saying one thing in the morning and something completely different in the afternoon. And then of course, denying he’s done so and then blaming “the media” for pointing out his various untruths or inconsistencies.

You remember “the media”, don’t you? The folks that gave him approximately three billion dollars’ worth of free air time over the past year? Yeah, them.

Trump is a whiny bitch. I know children with thicker skin and a more polished and considered demeanor.

He’s going to lose in spectacular fashion. Now it’s just about how much damage he intends to do the very underpinnings of our Democracy while losing. His completely unsubstantiated and out and out fabricated shouting about how the election is “rigged” is (literally) dangerous to the health and well-being of the country.

He’s trolling in alt-right, conspiracy theorist, nonsense. It’s pure tin foil hat wearing nuttery.

You stay classy, Republicans.

The Liberal press always helps who they think is a weak Republican candidate. They gave us John McCain, who was their darling, until he wasn’t. They turned on him in the general election, so they could give us our first black president.

If Hillary wins the media orgy will be unbearable.

THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!
    TWO PRESIDENTS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
    BILL IS BACK!
    THE CLINTON DYNASTY!
    16 YEARS OF BILL AND HILLARY! NOW WE BELIEVE IN GOD!
    CHELSEA IN 2024!

It’s good I don’t watch much TV.

Langston
    Participant

You forgot to mention that if Hillary is elected it will be the first time in history, that we know of, that two presidents had sex together and that is just weird.

Andy Brown
    Participant

There is no ‘if’ about it, ace. At this point, drumpf’s chances are pretty dismal. Clinton will win and there won’t be an orgy. What will happen is a lot of noise from drumpf and the brainless nitwits that vote for him crying ‘fix’ ‘the system is rigged’ and God knows what else they will do. At least you aren’t so insane, Vernon, that you would resort to organized violence in protest of an election loss. Your rants on the net here and wherever else you are tolerated don’t hurt anyone and are easily dismissed. However, there is a big problem with drumpf himself who has called for violence at his rallies, called for foreign infiltration of our internet security and fomented a lot of angst among the lesser educated folks that are unaware that the very drumpf monster they have been supporting has taken over the party that has caused all their problems by continuing to call for failed solutions to problems in our economy and social fabric.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.