Muslim free gun zone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

A Florida gun shop owner has banned Muslim customers from his store.

Andy Hallinan declared Florida Gun Supply in Inverness a “Muslim-free zone” Saturday in response to a Kuwait-born gunman’s shooting rampage in Chattanooga that killed four Marines and a sailor.

Hallinan announced his shop’s new policy as he sat against a Confederate flag back drop. The video, posted to the store’s Facebook account, racked up more than 35,000 views by Tuesday morning.

“I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” he said in the Saturday video. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-gun-shop-owner-declares-store-%e2%80%98muslim-free-zone%e2%80%99/ar-AAdhVCa

If this redneck really cared about the safety of his fellow patriots, he’d deny selling guns to christians, as far more christians daily are killing patriots as compared to muslims.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Not all Muslims are middle eastern. There are plenty of white, black, indian, and asian muslims in the world.

And not all middle easterners are Muslim. It will be interesting if a Palestinian Christian should happen to come into his store.

Ah…Ignorance.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

It’s facepalm time. This guy needs to take off his tin foil hat and put on his thinking cap. Not only is this ban illegal (religion is a protected class), but how would he implement it in the first place? Would he make customers sign an affidavit that says, “I am not a Muslim”?

Vitalogy
    Participant

“how would he implement it in the first place?”

How most policies like his are implemented: Profiling.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.