More Sleaze coming from the demo-RATS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Poor Donna Brazile, such a stupid woman who has been caught red handed and still trying to lie her way out.
    She was cheating and gave Hillary Clinton questions before townhall meetings.
    Give it up Donna, you’re full of shit and nobody believes you.
    Its time For Donna to pack her bags. Sorry Donna, You’re fired.
    https://youtu.be/6mladF5Bip8

Brianl
    Participant

Hey Dork –

If I throw a stick, will you chase it?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

LULZ

radiodork
    Spectator

Nobody is buying her Bullshit, NOBODY!

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Maybe you can take it up with President Clinton.

radiowizard
    Participant

I’m beginning to think the dork is Alex Jones. There’s a nut job for sure.

radiodork
    Spectator

Busted! Thank you Wiki Leaks for exposing the slimebags at the DNC!
    https://youtu.be/amAB_yaRxJk

Andy Brown
    Participant

Yawn

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Reading between the lines of this thread, I see that to one person (Mr. Info Wars?) the media is great when it confirms his beliefs, but it is a liberal Democrat propaganda machine when it doesn’t.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

I also enjoy the towering hypocrisy of celebrating (even encouraging) a foreign government’s direct involvement in attempting to sway the result of a U.S. election.

Among half a dozen or more truly awful, face-palming, moments delivered by Donald during the last debate his continuing refusal to admit that the information he’s touting as coming from internal/private hacked emails is courtesy of Russian intelligence services utilizing WikiLeaks as a delivery vehicle. As Hillary herself noted during the debate, it’s clearly not designed to help her candidacy but rather that of her opponent.

Hmmm, I wonder why that is? Could it be, Donald Trump is a blatant idiot who has been praising the dictatorial, authoritarian strong man of Russia for years and clearly views him as some kind of fucked up role model? Could be! I mean, what’s not to like? The elections in Russia *are* actually rigged as opposed to the factually unsupportable fear mongering and nonsense blathered about our system by Donald and his minions. Former head of the KGB, Vladimir Putin has held unchecked power for decades. He’s shut down the free press. He’s jailed political opponents. He’s had political opponents murdered. He’s seized private assets for the state. He’s engaged in foreign policy actions that are in direct opposition to the national security of our own country. I could go on and on. All of it is 100% factually supportable; I haven’t even scratched the surface. In short, he’s no role model for anyone seeking to hold office in our country.

Yet that is who Donald Trump thinks is just swell. As apparently do Dork and any number of other intellectually challenged GOP supporters.

Keep in mind: Donald Trump himself was briefed by our intelligence services this was all the case and has chosen to either outright ignore that information or publicaly claim it may not be true when in fact he knows that it is. He’s also verbally denigrated our own intelligence services multiple times in the process. Everyone in the U.S. government? Dumb! Stupid! Wrong! Putin? Strong! Smart! Clever! A real leader!

In addition to tap dancing along the actual, dictionary definition of sedition he does so with the vocabulary of a sixth grader. Sidebar: No wonder the one demographic he has any traction in is with older, white, non-college educated voters. Being a credulous boob prone to conspiratorial thinking and an aversion to objective fact based reasoning is basically a prerequisite for thinking Trump is anything other than a galaxy class wanker and utter cocksplat.

Yes, because we all know it’s the secret desire of all non GOP/non lunatics to undermine, subvert, and work to destroy The United States. I mean, clearly. Right? Donald, Alex Jones, and the insane alt know what’s *really* going on!

That’s how low Donald Trump supporters have sunk. The bottom, doesn’t even have a bottom.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Darrell Castle (Constitution Party) served his country as a Marine officer. Donald Trump mocks veterans. The person that started this thread once said that he had served in the armed forces. I must ask, man–where is your principle that you would want to make a vain attempt to help a party whose Presidential candidate personally insults YOU?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.