Molly Paige Joins KXL As Afternoon Co-Host

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio Molly Paige Joins KXL As Afternoon Co-Host

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

Molly Paige Joins KXL/Portland As Afternoon Co-Host

Veteran radio personality and news anchor MOLLY PAIGE has joined ALPHA MEDIA News-Talk KXL (FM NEWS 101)/PORTLAND as afternoon co-host. PAIGE has worked at NBC NEWS RADIO, AMERICA’S RADIO NEWS NETWORK, TALK RADIO NETWORK, KABC-A-KLOS, KCBS-F (ARROW 93.1), and KRLA-A/LOS ANGELES, WOAI-A/SAN ANTONIO, KTYD/SANTA BARBARA, and RADIO TRIJAYA/JAKARTA.

EVP/Programming SCOTT MAHALICK said, “We are very fortunate to have MOLLY join our KXL ALPHA news team. The breath and depth of experience in News Talk in markets big and small that Molly brings is rare”
    SVP/Market Manager MILT MCCONNELL said, “It is wonderful to have the kind of experience MOLLY brings to anchor KXL from her national network news and talk positions in WASHINGTON and LOS ANGELES. Her relatable style fits perfectly and will only enhance our afternoon drive presentation.”

“I’m excited about the new sound of the afternoon news. Along with her experience, MOLLY brings with her a warmth and friendliness I think Portlanders are going to love,” said KXL News Dir. REBECCA MARSHALL.

“I’m elated to be here with this amazing team at KXL/PORTLAND. My sincerest thanks to MILT MCCONNELL, SCOTT MAHALICK, REBECCA MARSHALL, and the entire staff on selecting me to join them. I appreciate the warmth and support as I learn the market and immerse myself into all things PORTLAND. I look forward to many happy years ahead,” added PAIGE.

892R
    Participant

What Happened to Val Stouffer?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.