Media continues to not understand and underestimate the Sanders movement

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Media continues to not understand and underestimate the Sanders movement

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nosignalallnoise 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

missing_kskd
    Participant

You keep trying to assign things to me, despite the fact that I, not you, are the authority on my intent.

Last time, I did not make that choice. And she did not do the work.

This time?

Yeah, I’m not voting big money politics again. And way more than 70K are doing the same thing.

I got votes, time, money and advocacy for people who are going to work for me and others like me.

Got no time, when they don’t either.

There are totally reasons to shit on those nominees! Biden is feeble. Kamila is a mess, and will never exceed single digits.

Warren is taking the money, copying Bernie in lock step, and is weak against Trump.

I want to win, and we need solid reform. The same politics that got us here won’t get us out.

Again, I care exactly as much as others, and candidates care about me, my future, etc…

Want the vote? Do the work. Simple as that.

Also as said before, there isn’t a thing you can say to impact any of that. Fear, blame and shame have zero place in the discussion.

When you want to have a meaningful one, I’m up for that. Otherwise, I’m completely happy to dismiss drivel for what it is.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Ahem

Vitalogy
    Participant

You helped Trump win. Admitting it is the first step in figuring out you’ve been had.

Fool me once…..

missing_kskd
    Participant

Pick

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

I like frogs.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.