Maybe we don't have man made global warming after all!

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Maybe we don't have man made global warming after all!

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Herb, you have no clue. None. You can’t disprove accepted science with so much supporting evidence no matter how hard you try. It just isn’t going to happen. Even if you didn’t have the reputation around here that you do, no one that has ever studied physics and isn’t on the conservative billionaire club payroll is going to swim against the tide of proof that the ozone layer is thinning because of CO2 build up from fossil fuel combustion.

I see your contribution here as less than sophomoric. Kind of at the F&B level of no clue whatsoever.

Amus
    Participant

Herb, you have no clue.

This is long established fact.
    You may as well dedicate yourself to teaching a pig to speak.
    Results will be equally frustrating.

Vitalogy
    Participant

God is real and science lies. Only in the world of Herb and F&B.

edselehr
    Participant

I’m in the process of getting the A/C in my 1990 GMC pickup working again. One of the issues is that in 1990 they were still using R-12 refrigerant. Since that time – I think around 1995 when Congress had tilted Republican – the federal government mandated R-134a, a more ozone-friendly refrigerant.

You see, Herb and F&B, global warming and depletion of the ozone has been recognized scientific fact for a *long* time. And once upon a time in America both major political parties saw the benefit in working together to solve the problem. Since then, the Republicans have gone off the rails.

Ask yourself: why did conservatives once work to solve such problems, and what has happened to change them?

missing_kskd
    Participant

That is what I want to know.

Having an effective opposition party is generally good. It works.

Right now we have a bat shit nuts party of opposition. It does not work.

I would take one party governance over the mess right now.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.