Matt jones

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Matt can you please fix some of those Nasty Edited versions on 1059 the brew. My Ears bleed every time the Brew plays “livin on the edge” because that is the most butchered version i have ever heard. A full 1:30 is removed from the song and it sounds awful. Can you not get album versions of these songs?
    Youre playing a top 40 version of Green Day’s Boulevard of Broken Dreams that is mutilated. Please fix these, you and I both know that the brew is still playing some Nasty edits and poor Aerosmith seems to be on the chopping block.
    Few more observations-
    The Brew is playing the Wrong version Of “don’t cry” by GNR.
    I have never once ever heard the version 1059 the Brew is playing, this may be a first ever on any radio station. Play the original version.
    And last but not least, what downloading service did you get the song “Civil War” by Guns n Roses?? The sound quality is so poor on that song it sounds like you downloaded it off napster. Please get a cd quality version of the song because it REALLY sounds bad.
    Not hating, just telling the truth. I know in the past you said you were a stickler on making sure you get the highest quality versions of songs- so im bringing these songs to your attention.

Matt Jones
    Participant

Hello Radiodork.

“Not hating, just telling the truth.” Your use of the word “truth” is somewhat subjective, but I understand the gist of the statement, and your “opinion” is duly noted. However, I don’t believe a public forum is the proper place for this discussion. If you’d like to email me, I’ll address your concerns.

mattjones at iHeartmedia dot com

radiodork
    Spectator

However, I don’t believe a public forum is the proper place for this discussion. If you’d like to email me, I’ll address your concerns.

Not a problem Matt, I will be sending these concerns to your e mail from now on. Sorry about that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.