Malik Obama to Support Trump at Debate

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

President Obama’s Kenyan-born, half-brother Malik will be in the audience in Las Vegas Wednesday night when Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton square off in their third and final debate.

Malik — an American citizen who lives in Washington, DC, when he’s not in Kenya — says he will be a guest of Trump, the Republican nominee he supports for president.

“I’m excited to be at the debate. Trump can make America great again,” Malik told The Post.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump said. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Malik agrees with Trump that the mainstream media is biased, and he dismisses the women who claim Trump kissed or groped them without their permission.

“I don’t believe them,” Malik said. “Why didn’t they come forward before?”

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/18/obamas-half-brother-to-support-trump-at-vegas-debate/

Vitalogy
    Participant

Just another side show to distract people. And, who really cares about Malik Obama?

And, it doesn’t change the fact that as the days go by, more and more evidence comes out about just how filthy dirty Trump really is.

Magazine Says Six People Corroborate Writer’s Claim Trump Assaulted Her.

And there’s this on Hillary three weeks before the election:

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN

Andy Brown
    Participant

Look Bacon, you can’t go after the media one minute and then use their make headlines hyperbole the next. Nothing has moved the needle like the drumpf grab her pussy tape. Actual video and audio of the candidate self destructing his future campaign. All the rest of this crap means nothing.

Langston
    Participant

Perhaps HRC should bring Trump’s nine women accusers to the debate. The good ship Trump has been taking on water and is ready for the final plunge.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Trump was for polls before they showed he’s a big fucking loser.

An epic defeat is coming up on Nov 8. I look forward to the newly Democrat controlled Senate ending the filibuster and filling the courts with left leaning candidates across the board. The younger the better. It will be the worst outcome any conservative could possibly conceive (other than a baby with someone else’s wife while they lie about infidelity, push the woman to have an abortion, and then lie about being pro-life).

Amus
    Participant

As a wise person once said; “When they go low, go high”

Vitalogy
    Participant

Howard Stern:

“I’ve got to tell you something, all the times I’ve been around guys — and believe me when I’m around guys 85 percent of the time you’re talking about pussy — but I have never been in the room when someone has said, “Grab them by the pussy,” Stern said on his radio show Monday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/howard-stern-ive-never-heard-locker-room-talk-trumps-n668456

Even Howard Stern supports Hillary. He likes to talk a lot about pussy but not when it comes to “grabbing pussy” as Trump put it.

Amus
    Participant

Interesting to note that Trump’s pal Malek Obama is reportedly also pro Hamas.

Remember when Sarah Palin was accusing President Obama of “palling around with terrorists”?

radiodork
    Spectator

Even Obummer’s family hate him. Too funny!

Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out Mr Obama.

Amus
    Participant

Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out Mr Obama.

With the highest approval rate of any recent president.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

LOL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.