Lyin' Cheatin' Ted?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant
    radiodork
    Spectator

Another politician cheating on his wife??? NO WAY!!!Politicians and infidelity go together like Peanut butter and Jelly. Maybe Lyin Ted Cruz can get some tips from Billy Boy Clinton. (Although Clinton getting Blow Jobs in the White House From Monica is more shocking to me)

I would honestly be extremely shocked if this was NOT true about LYIN Ted Cruz.

Brianl
    Participant

The difference is, Ted Cruz has championed himself as a man of moral superiority.

Bill Clinton never did.

radiodork
    Spectator

Thats True, good point Brian.
    Here is an article claiming it was Marco Rubio’s campaign that went to the National Enquirer. From what I read, Marco Rubio’s campaign has been trying to release this story for months. Not sure what took them so long.

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/25/ted_cruz_sex_scandal_story_leaked_to_national_enquirer_by_marco_rubio_ally_not_donald_trump_report_says/

paulwalker
    Participant

I said this six months ago and I believe it even more today. They are both horrific candidates and if this the best the GOP can do then screw it!

radiodork
    Spectator

I feel your pain Paul, I have a lot of disgust too, except it’s for Hillary or as some would say Kill-ary. The way she handled Benghazi makes my blood boil.

Vitalogy
    Participant

What about Bush/Cheney’s handling of the Iraq war where hundreds of thousands died?

Dxer1969
    Participant

Ted Cruz will go until the end. He is a tough arrogant SOB. Unfortunately, he seems to be picking up steam and more support. But he is dangerous and bat shit crazy. Now, he worries me more than Trump! OMG! The Republicans have 2 truly dangerous candidates vying for the WH. Scary as shit!And if shit goes wrong, they might actually get in. Ugghh!

radiodork
    Spectator

Poor lyin Ted Cruz, this is just not good news for him.
    Some would call this The Cuban Mistress Crisis.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Or not.

Vitalogy
    Participant

While I’m typically skeptical on anything the National Enquirer reports, they do occasionally get scoop.

Experts: Ted Cruz Appears Deceptive in His Response to Sex Scandal Story

Behaviorally, when the facts are the ally of an individual, he or she almost always tends to focus on the facts of the matter at hand. In this case, if the key fact was that he had not had these affairs, Cruz would almost certainly have been much more strongly focused on the denial. That is, he very likely would have made a point of explicitly stating something along the lines of, “I did not have these affairs.”

Yet at no point in either statement did Cruz say that. He implied it by saying the allegations are false, and that they’re lies, but behaviorally, such statements are not equivalent to saying he never had the affairs. Even if we were to overlook that fact and consider his statements to be a denial, there is an overwhelmingly higher proportion of attack behavior compared to the effort expended at denial. This type of lopsided attack-to-denial ratio is very consistent with what we have historically seen with deceptive people when allegations are levied against them

mwdxer1
    Participant

The GOP is a total mess this time. Between Trump & Cruz, it is a embarrassment. It is like two kids fighting in a sandbox. I hope the average voter can keep either of these from making it into the White House!

radiodork
    Spectator

And with lots of prayers and a little luck, we might be able to send Hillary to the Big House.
    Hillary Clinton For Prison 2016.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

When the news about the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal came out, I got sucked in to the “manufactured” outrage. I was 24 then, and I could not fully appreciate that stories like these are presented in a sensationalized, personal way because that helps to sell tabloids, and it boosts the number of hits received by tabloid websites.

I won’t waste time on the family drama behind (alleged) affairs. The real story, I think, is what does society’s treatment of stories about affairs say about attitudes toward women?

Broadway
    Participant

>>And with lots of prayers and a little luck, we might be able to send Hillary to the Big House.
    Hillary Clinton For Prison 2016.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.