Liberals Melt Down

This topic contains 50 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Herb 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Herb
    Participant

Chris, in all honesty, this is the first I’ve heard of Native Americans being denied their vote.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Herb, look to Georgia and you see more voter suppression by the Secretary of State who overseas voter registration in the state, who is also running for governor against an African-American woman. 53,000 voter registrations have been suppressed, 70 percent from counties that are mainly African-American. And in Georgia, this has been going on for years.

Say what you want about African-American’s who support Trump, he doesn’t support them, but he will take whatever votes he can get from them.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Sorry Herb, but you’ve traded your morality for power. You’re worse than a partial birth abortion.

Herb
    Participant

Chris, there’s so much fake outrage out there and much is highly selective.

Excuse me for not knowing much about Georgia politics.

If Mr. Trump can do for Native Americans what he’s done for African-Americans and Hispanic Americans, I suspect they’ll be happy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-04/black-and-hispanic-unemployment-in-america-reach-record-lows

It’s humorous how Mr. Trump has been called racist, yet he helps minorities far more than Barry, who not only sowed the seeds of poor economics, but also fomented discord among Americans. But given his pals are Al Sharpton and Mr. Farrakhan, I guess that’s to be expected.

We should be able to get along as Americans. Say what you want, but Mr. Trump is delivering to the minority community. But the left is literally throwing a tantrum and encouraged by its leaders that civility is not the answer.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html

Accusing others of racism backfires when it’s ‘cry wolf’ and political, not genuine. I’m not accusing you of that, but it’s a common trope from the Democrats and their racist history.

Kinda like Hillary accusing Mr. Trump of Russian ‘collusion’ when she’s the one who paid for the phony Russian dossier and helped sell 20% of our Uranium to the Russians.

You’ll note three of the above news stories are from the NY Times, CNN and Bloomberg. Far left enough for ya?

semoochie
    Participant

You realize of course that not one speck of that dossier has been disproven! How phony can it be?

Herb
    Participant

Oh my. You really have drunk the Kool-Aide.

Not only is it phony.

The far bigger story is how the DOJ and our intelligence services (and foreign intelligence services) used a false narrative as a pretext to spy on private citizens.

And ever hear of Sheryl Atkisson? The Obama administration went after journalists like her and Jamie Rosen for sniffing around that administration’s activities. So for doing their jobs as investigative journalists, reporters were targeted. When truth is so relentlessly choked off, no wonder there’s so much fake news.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/20/fox-news-reporter-targeted-us-government

Ever wonder why so many involved with the Spygate scandal have either ‘suddenly’ resigned their positions, been fired (Comey, McCabe, Strzok) are singing like canaries (Priestap & Page) or are pleading variations on the Fifth (Nellie Ohr)?

Is that the hill you really want to fight on?

Of course, if the shoe were on the other foot, any Spygate scandal that occurred during a Republican administration would be all the rage among leftist hack journalists.

In due time, this will all make Mr. Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.