Liberals Melt Down

This topic contains 34 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  semoochie 7 hours, 44 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Andy Brown
    Participant

“The voters will speak.”

You finally got something correct, Herb. They will and when they do, you will be the one crawling back into your cave. What they will say is covered by my previous post which looks at the big picture, not some narrow sliver of partisan crap like you have cited numerous times in all of your posts, recently.

Vitalogy
    Participant

The midterms will be a referendum on Trump. If the GOP gains seats then Herb will be proven right. But as it looks now, Herb will be wrong. Which is shocking news because Herb has such a good track record here.

edselehr
    Participant

“Okay, Mr. party of mob violence…The voters will speak. And whether they reaffirm the Republican plank or Democrat malfeasance won’t change the fact that mob violence is wrong.

“Brooks Brothers” mob, GOP staffers, 2000 election recount:

Charlotteville “very fine people” right-wing mob:

Charlotteville right-wing “very fine people” killing left wing protesters with car:

Tampa Bay right-wing mob, 2011…apparently promising violence to come:

Trump, on the 2016 campaign trail: “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.”

In conclusion: STFU, hypocrite Herb.

Herb
    Participant

Spare us the fake outrage.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/337743-shooter-identified-as-illinois-man

And if you want to talk sheer numbers, don’t leave out the 50 million slaughtered innocent little ones the left tries to deny as being human:

https://rtl.org/prolife_issues/pdf/50039152Abortions.pdf

Redefinition of what it means to be human was what the 3/5 Compromise and Hitler were all about. Yet the left still honors racist Margaret Sanger who made herself the arbiter of who is worthy of living and who is not.

https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/blog/margaret-sanger-quotes

edselehr
    Participant

Swiftboat (v.):
    1) take the strengths of your opponent and present them as weaknesses.
    2) take your own weaknesses and attribute them to your opponent.

ex: Herb is attempting to swiftboat liberals and the Democratic party.

Brianl
    Participant

Herb, here’s another example of that “mob mentality” that you claim exists only on the left:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-candidate-threatens-pa-governor-im-going-stomp-face-golf-spikes-203326572.html

Herb
    Participant

Unlike many leftists, I don’t defend idiots.

Nice try.

Brianl
    Participant

Herb, you defend Donald Trump. A racist, mysognistic, sexist human being that blatantly supports sexual assault of women, is islamophobic and has a strong disdain for brown people in this country.

Nice try.

radiogeek
    Participant

Spare us the fake outrage.

Herb, you feed on the outrage and post deliberately to get it.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Herb
    Participant

You make me laugh.

The President and his party control the House, Senate, Judiciary and Executive Branch.

The left?

Well, after losing more than 1,000 seats nationwide, they can’t even control their temper tantrums.

Nice try. I’d say you’re capable of much better work, but I’m not so sure anymore.

MAGA

edselehr
    Participant

Where are your midterm predictions, Herb? I know you love making predictions, because (as you regularly remind us) you are *so* good at it.

How many seats will the Republicans gain in the House? In the Senate? The Kavanaugh Effect should drive those numbers through the roof, right?

edselehr
    Participant

Where are your midterm predictions, Herb? I know you love making predictions, because (as you regularly remind us) you are *so* good at it.

How many seats will the Republicans gain in the House? In the Senate? The Kavanaugh Effect should drive those numbers through the roof, right?

Herb
    Participant

Yes, it appears the left’s ham-fisted treatment of Justice Kavanaugh has provably energized voters in favor of Republicans, thereby reducing any enthusiasm gap:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/799825/poll-republicans-have-caught-democrats-voter-enthusiasm-amid-kavanaugh-saga

This report suggests the Congressional balance is a push:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/generic_congressional_ballot_oct10

All told, I expect Republicans to largely override the usual out-of-party surge, with a fairly good chance they retain both House & Senate. Negation of the out-of-party surge shows how much the left has overplayed their hand. Those mobs on TV aren’t helping you.

Despite 90% anti-Trump media coverage, the President is connecting with voters. Turn on your TV. There were lots of people who wanted into his Kentucky rally who couldn’t make it inside.

Here are just a few other reasons why:

-Record low African-American & Hispanic unemployment
    -Recent trade negotiation wins with China, Canada, Mexico
    -Successful hostage releases
    -Normal voters are scared of Democrat support of mob rule
    -We’re not at war & North Korea’s situation is hopeful
    -A growing economy with more jobs

As a result, I expect Republicans to hold their majority in the Senate. Republicans may even retain a slight majority in the House. Here’s why:

Those who vote for conservatives have learned to stymy pollsters, just as we saw in 2016. As a result, your polls are no more reliable than mine.

Add to all this the growing Independent movement supporting Republican positions over Democrat stances. On top of that, African-American approval of this President has grown significantly, especially given economic benefits they are now seeing from his America First policies.

Oh and one other thing. I expect at least one more significant shoe to drop…and not in favor of Democrats prior to the election. This could easily move the needle in some close call races.

It helps not to be Pauline Kael right now. You guys really ought to get out of your Portland bubble.

Vitalogy
    Participant

You really are pathetic at debate.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.