Lauren Sessions Is "Live 95.5" New Night Star

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio Lauren Sessions Is "Live 95.5" New Night Star

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from the Thursday All Access:

Lauren Sessions Is KBFF (Live 95.5)/Portland’s New Night Star

ALPHA MEDIA Top 40 KBFF (LIVE 95.5))/PORTLAND has tapped LAUREN SESSIONS for nights, starting APRIL 25th. SESSIONS started her radio career on THE RATBOY & STAYPUFF show at iHEARTMEDIA Top 40 WFLZ/TAMPA. She later graduated to individual on-air shifts for the station from 2012-2015. Prior to joining ALPHA MEDIA she served as the midday talent for WVAQ/MORGANTOWN since FEBRUARY of 2015.

ALPHA MEDIA VP/Programming PHIL BECKER commented, “With LAUREN joining the all-star talent lineup of LIVE 95.5, she is proof that talent pool has not dried up. We look forward to flannelizing her wardrobe.ā€

“I am beyond humbled and thrilled to begin a new chapter in my radio journey with LIVE 95.5 and the ALPHA MEDIA team! I’m looking forward to learning and growing with some of the best radio minds in the business. I’m also excited to embrace my ‘weirdness’ as I take on PORTLAND,ā€ remarked SESSIONS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.