Latest Radio Ratings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    saveit
    Participant
    W7PAT
    Participant

I noticed that KPAM is listed in the latest ratings at stationratings.com.

bossjock
    Participant

KPAM is showing now because Salem subscribes, and Pamplin did not.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Oh come on, there’s no way KKCW could have an 8.8 share. WTF? That piece of shit that sounds like it’s been through eight thousand budget cuts?

Are there *really* that many people who like never-ending commercials with the occasional crappy 2000’s bubblegum teen-pop cut?

20 years ago I’d have believed it, but…

semoochie
    Participant

Let me guess: You aren’t a 35-54 year-old woman. I’m sorry. I didn’t intend for that to sound flippant.

semoochie
    Participant

I didn’t want to start a new topic, so I dredged up this thread. KXJM just posted a 5.0 share! Now, I know that the rating is still lower than the share would indicate, due to the virus but it’s Classic Hip-hop, not Rhythmic CHR, as in the past and as such, I think that’s an amazing number!

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I would not have guessed that KEX beats the country stations, KNRK, KRSK, and KINK. At first, I was surprised that all of the sports stations are doing so poorly, but then I noticed that all of these numbers are post-COVID.

semoochie
    Participant

We’ve been in this loop since April. Total listening is way down, so the shares are higher than normal, in some cases but time is bought by rating, not share. In addition, some formats are more affected than others, if they normally have strong in office or in car listening. Also, some stations look better because their rating has fallen less, like Classical. The last I heard, any ad sales were pretty much ignoring these figures.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.