La-La-La-La! Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

This thread is a fun stroll down memory lane. So much advance gloating…

I think a case could be made that complacency, arrogance, smugness, and condescension defeated Clinton, and what we see in this thread is a microcosm of what we were getting from the media and the elite in Washington.

You believed your own bullshit and didn’t step outside of your bubble.

Also, the common man can’t compete with eloquent insults and superior posturing, but he can say F U at the ballot box.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth over the fall of Hillary Clinton positively demonstrates the smug certainty “progressives” had in a Democratic victory. I’ve heard the media covered liberal commentary about the mistake that is Donald Trump. Well, it sounds to me like they feel Clinton would be in if we Trump voters weren’t so stupid. Sad fact for them is the the system worked as intended. Progressives, this is a democratic system of government, intended to reflect the will of the people. The result didn’t fit your desired outcome, but it did reflect an outcome as the Founding Fathers intended.

Tom, Evergreen Park

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/opinion/ct-sta-speak-out-st-1111-20161110-story.html

I think it’s time for the Democrat leadership to reign in the spoiled brats and goons and let them know that they lost fair and square.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.