KXPD goes AM Hybrid Digital

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Screamer
    Participant

I have heard KNBR/KTCT blow out KORE at night when there are ‘supposed’ to be on night time power. I would also hear 840 in Seaside and 660 in Junction City at night when I shouldn’t.

Borderblaster
    Participant

Got to luv it when KFIO 1050 wipes out that piece of shit IBLOCK this morning

Screamer
    Participant

I thought KORE was on 1050. They are digital?

mwdxer1
    Participant

When did KNBR-680 go IBOC? I knew KTCT-1050 was, but I haven’t noticed has on 670 or 690 here on the OR Coast at night.

semoochie
    Participant

KTCT is on 1050. They use the KNBR identity like KPDX uses “Fox 12+. I’ve heard about this for quite awhile, where a co-owned station will use a sister station’s legendary calls to their advantage.

Screamer
    Participant

I hear KTCT at night sometimes like they are a local station. I am guessing that is not supposed to happen in Portland with KORE down in Eugene.

boisebill
    Participant

680 KNBR couldn’t get their antenna to play with HD so it was never turned on. That info from the consultants that tried. That funky secionalized tower is an experiment that is just weird.
    KBOI hasn’t had the HD on for 11 years now.

Broadway
    Participant

Gotta a Sangean HD radio and the only HD that shows up on AM is KSL in Salt Lake but the HD doesn’t lock to well…

semoochie
    Participant

I don’t think I’ve ever heard KORE from Portland. It certainly wouldn’t have anything to do with reception of KTCT which I don’t think I’ve ever heard either.

Borderblaster
    Participant

Got to luv it when KTWO 1030 & KTCT 1050 are wiping out that piece of shit IBLOCK this morning

Broadway
    Participant
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Lipstick on a pig.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.