KUNP 47.2 MundoMax

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    msndrspdx
    Participant

At about 4 this afternoon, the East Coast feed of Escape turned up on Comcast’s Ch. 316. They are listing it as KUNP-DT2 with the Escape logo on the onscreen guide. Have yet to see an onscreen ID to confirm this. This is apparently KUNP’s replacement for MundoMax. Can anybody confirm this?

Randy_in_Eugene
    Participant

If I can hijack the thread for just a moment, msndrspdx, please contact me at kbdf1280@hotmail.com regarding the Gordon Scott Christmas show on Solid Gold FM 100.

washnotore
    Participant
    Jbpdx
    Participant

Escape moving to 47.2 makes sense because Grit is a Katz sister network, on 47.3. So that opens up 49.2 to another network, hopefully Movies!

msndrspdx
    Participant

KUNP Facebook page says they didn’t know about the MundoMax shutdown until a few days ago. Interestingly, they say that MundoMax prigramming is “suspended,” not “discontinued.” RabbitEars is reporting that the network feed of MundoMax went to informercials (some in Spanish, some in English) after the channel went off air. After that, the logo hasn’t been seen on air since. But the channel didn’t go completely dark, apparently. Some viewers reported a cutoff of the network midway thru a movie in some areas. This confirms my idea that KUNP stepped out before MundoMax did.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.