Korea Summit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lastday 3 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Vitalogy
    Participant

I hesitate to call it a Summit. It appears we gave up a lot and North Korea gave up nothing. Best negotiator ever? Hardly. A complete pussy who turned over on his back to get his belly scratched so he could brag on Twitter about how good he is.

The only thing I see is our President is cozying up with murderous dictators (Putin, Kim) and is trashing our traditional allies like Canada, France, Germany, etc.

Both Putin and Kim have ordered the murders of their adversaries. This is fact.

When did the GOP become the fluffers for dictatorships like North Korea and Russia?

Pro-life? No way.

Andy Brown
    Participant

The re-election choreography is enough to make one want to vomit.

I just got back from visits to Boston, N.J., N.Y. and PA. I had a great time with relatives, friends and fellow alumni at my University. Having said that because it is more important than politics, I must admit there are a lot of stupid, uninformed, ignorant and misinformed folks. It makes me happy I chose to relocate out here 42 years ago. BTW, a Grey Goose and cran at Newark Airport is 28 bucks (includes tax). No, I didn’t buy one. Absolute was 24 bucks. Didn’t buy that either. Had a drink on the plane for 8 bucks. At the airport I had a grande Starbucks decaf coffee priced at $3.29.

radiogeek
    Participant

Kim is looking for validation by being on the same stage as the US President, and Trump is looking to learn how to be just like Kim.

It’s that explicit. Trump was there to learn how to become dictator. I don’t know how bad it has to be before Congress pulls the rug out from under him.

lastday
    Participant

There are some scathing opinion pieces by Dana Milbank and Kathleen Parker in the Washington Post. Also Bret Stephens in the New York Times. If you think this summit is an epic historical success, you really should check those out.

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to locate them. It’s not that hard.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.