KOIN adding diginet?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    mwdxer1
    Participant

It is not as sharp as it was on 2.3, maybe a call or e mail to KOIN may be in order.

mwdxer1
    Participant

One other comment, I do know KOIN wants to keep as good of a picture as they can on KOIN, so they may not be giving Get TV enough bandwidth either. I cannot find a listing for their current diginet bandwidth (6.2).

msndrspdx
    Participant

As of this morning, Comcast is now showing Get TV off KOIN on Ch. 305. That’s a bit of a surprise, as most people here thought they’d land on 306. But 305 it is. On screen Guide appears to be showing correct West Coast schedule.

washnotore
    Participant

KOIN third digital channel is now on air. KOIN 6.3 has Decades. KOIN program listing webpage list Decades as well. At least we know Comcast 306 should be 6.3 programing. It takes about 30 days for Comcast to bring up a new cable channel.

Looking at my TS Reader on KOIN RF 40

KOIN 6.1 Stream 11.75 – 13.75 Mb
    KOIN 6.2 Stream 2.10 – 2.75 Mb
    KOIN 6.3 Stream under 2.00 Mb

Happy Viewing

msndrspdx
    Participant

As of this morning, KOIN sub channel Decades is now running on Comcast Ch. 306. Seems that the earlier suggestion that it takes Comcast 30 days to bring up a new channel is wrong. Now we wait for Daystar to move off of KGWZ.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.