KJYY-LD CH. 26

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    jr_tech
    Participant

KXPG-Lp was granted displacement to ch 21 on 6/21/18. Just checked, they are not on the air on either channel at this time.

http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/app_det.pl?Application_id=2009541

washnotore
    Participant

Telemundo Portland has moved from KPXG-TV to KJYY-LD. I’m not able to confirm it’s channel position. Due to the LPTV location and power levels. Telemundo moved due to the new diginet Newsy coming to all Scripp Stations.

Telemundo will also be seen in Salem on KJWY-LD as. Too bad KUNP-LD is not able to get a signal around the Mid Valley.

It was also mention on there website. Telemundo is looking for a signal upgrade in 2022. Which means at some point KJYY-LD will move to Skyline or Sylvan sites.

As mention in another thread. I won’t be long until Mt Scott is no longer used as transmitting site. For Portland Radio and TV.

yahmit
    Participant

KJWY-LD is non-existent in Salem. Even though they are broadcasting, the signal is so weak, it doesn’t even get into Salem from Bald Peak. I am hoping that KJWY-LD can update its signal so it is viewable in Salem. I am able to get KNUP-LD from West Salem.

Broadway
    Participant

>> KNUP-LD
    think you’re talking about KUNP…

washnotore
    Participant

I was able to confirm the current programming data on KJYY-LD RF 29.

26.1 1080i Telemundo
    26.2 480i SonLife
    26.3 480i ShopLC
    26.4 480i AceTV

The only diginet dropped was Heartland.

The lineup on KJWY-LD in Salem should be the same Both LPTV’s are dire need of upgrade.

yahmit
    Participant

And they just moved KJWY-LD to a new tower and it was a severe downgrade. Before the tower move, they had a decent signal over Salem.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.