KISN-LP Update

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Scott Young
    Participant

Saturday is the only jocked day so far. G. Michael McKay (KISN Good Guy from the early 70s) works 9am to 2pm, Craig Adams does 2-7pm, and then Steve Lloid from 7 to midnight. Next Saturday Rich Patterson fills in for Craig. Rich spent many years at KEX and Z100. He’s also the “top of the hour” voice for KISN. G Michael and Rich will be live from the Roadster Show at the Expo Center next Saturday. Should be a fun time!

Dxer1969
    Participant

Excellent! Rich is the Captain. Should be an awesome listen next Saturday. Thank you, Scott!

semoochie
    Participant

I just thought I would point out that Kisn is the only station my wife listens to!

tombrooks
    Participant

semoochie…that is fabulous..Tell her thanks from all the KISN Goodguys…Say what type of song would she like to hear..?? give me 2 or 3 ..and I’ll forward to the powers that be… Thanks again..

Cheers !

semoochie
    Participant

“The Night Chicago Died”, “Bang A Gong”, “Radar Love”, “Born To Be Wild”

semoochie
    Participant

I may have created a monstra! I told my wife what you said and she gave me four more songs and an offer to loan you her “Zodiac” album: “Motorcycle Mama”, “Light My Fire”(the original version, not the one by the guy with the Christmas song), “Can’t Buy Me Love” and “A Hard Day’s Night”, the last two that are coincidentally from the same movie. Anything by The Beatles or Beach Boys is great. I knew I married her for a reason. 🙂

tombrooks
    Participant

Semoochie… Thank her sooo much for listening…A lot of those songs you mentioned are being played. (All she mentioned are fantastic..)..T Rex Bang A gong…in the 1pm hour Saturday 6-18-16…By request for her in “Clackamas”……thanks again..

Tell your wife to “Keep on KISN..!! Cheers…!

msndrspdx
    Participant

KISN’s Facebook page is encouraging listeners to tune in at 8:42am on Monday [10/10/2016] for “a special All-American announcement!” I expect more teases thru the rest of the weekend. There’s already speculation that the station might be prepping to go back online, but the odd time prompts me to wonder if it’s more than that. We’ll have to see…might be an interesting week coming up at 95.1…

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.