KATU -03 is now…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nosignalallnoise
    Participant

(“Bridge over the River Kwai”)
    Comet – it makes your teeth turn green
    Comet – it tastes like gasoline
    Comet – it makes you vomit
    So get some Comet and vomit today

I mean really who didn’t sing that in summer camp?

Craig_Adams
    Participant

I thought it changed from Comet with your header. It’s been Comet for over a week now.

mwdxer1
    Participant

Yes, KATU’s switched from Get TV to Comet over a week ago, but we are now waiting for 2.4, which will be the return of Get TV. Got an e mail from KATU this morning stating the same thing others have reported that there will be a 2.4 soon, with Get TV. I know a lot of people miss the channel.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

“It’s been Comet for over a week now.”

Huh, I just first noticed it last night. Shows you how little attention I pay TV any more.

jimbo
    Participant

They could have left things the way they were and put Comet on 2.4. What was the all fire rush? We already knew Get-TV. We did not know Comet.

mwdxer1
    Participant

Sinclair is part owner in The Comet and I think that is why they added it. However, they may not have known how popular Get TV is, so I believe KATU got a lot of phone calls & e mails about the loss of the channel.I am glad it will return.

mwdxer1
    Participant

Get TV is back on 6.2 but I hope they improve the pq.Still no guide avaible,

David
    Participant

KATU 2.3 GET-TV had been transferred to KOIN 6.2 SMILE!

msndrspdx
    Participant

A viewer reported the switch toGet TV’s Facebook page tis morning. Comcast has not picke it up off 6.2 yet, but I assume discussions are going on to make it happen.

mwdxer1
    Participant

I got an e mail back from KATU. They scraped the 2.4 for now, but who knows what Corporate will request in the future? That is what they told me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.