Jurisprudence R.I.P. 2020

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Vern,

Why are you suddenly so fixated on that word “fuckface”?

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Never mind; I see what the software did. It posted at the end of page 2 yet it left me sitting on an otherwise blank page 3 (huh?) that just had a “reply to:” box.

And now I know how Joan of Arc felt
    Now I know how Joan of Arc felt
    when the flames rose to her Roman nose
    and her WinDOS began to melt
    Wordpress (WordPress) la da dada, da da
    Wordpress strikes again and I got no right to take my place to the human race
    Wordpress strikes again and I got no right to take my place to the human race

missing_kskd
    Participant

Trump wanting to know about and or declassify and publish alleged Biden corruption is:

Like a little kid caught stealing from the corner store, raising hell about the neighbor kid allegedly doing it too, then claiming his own crime is somehow OK as a means to the neighbor kids end.

FAIL, that is all.

breH
    Spectator

Once one realizes that they’re not really into civil discourse but ramming their agenda down our throats, Civil Discourse, it all becomes clearer.

It explains the Portland Mayor’s impotence against antifa.
    It explains you will bake the cake.
    It explains confiscatory taxation.
    It explains taking away Second Amendment rights.
    And so much more.

Many on the left profess atheism, or at least hostility to faith. To them, politics is their religion. Worship the state, because the state knows best.
    It explains a lot.
    Plus when one believes we were not made by a Creator, but share a common ancestry with apes, it’s also so much easier to support euthanasia and abortion.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Kum by yah, my Lord, Kum by yah…

Deane – Keep on keepin’ on.

missing_kskd
    Participant

HUMANISTS UNITE!

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

That was for Herb. But you just keep it real, Doug.

civil_discourse
    Spectator

Trump was asking for help in investigating the Bidens enriching themselves courtesy of pressure and influence from the office of the VP. I’m grateful he did that and I hope the investigation goes forward, even though Biden is toast and is no longer a rival. Just because at that time Biden was a potential rival, it doesn’t mean he gets a pass and doesn’t get investigated. Just because it might have helped Trump doesn’t mean that Trump should just look the other way regarding the millions the Bidens unjustly acquired. It’s amazing to me that Trump did not withhold the aid, did not get any dirt on Biden, and was still impeached–for what–what they think he was thinking? Yet Biden ACTUALLY DID almost exactly the same thing Trump was accused of and he bragged about it on video, and nobody is saying anything about it.

missing_kskd
    Participant

So was mine Chris! 😀 Real as it gets, always.

Vitalogy
    Participant

FF.

Andy Brown
    Participant

“Trump was asking for help in investigating the Bidens”

It doesn’t matter what his so called mission was, it is illegal to ask a foreign government leader to investigate a political rival. Period.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.