Joe Biden: 2008 vs 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Radio Ruminator
    Participant

This video shows a big contrast between Joe Biden in 2008 and 2020. Is Joe Biden mentally fit to be president in 2020?

Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

I’ve said it before: Trump is a liar, a cheat, a bully, and a fraud.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Russiaruminator seems to have a new favorite game. Trolling.

lastday
    Participant

This week Trump urged his supporters in NC to vote twice: by mail and in person. It’s just a silly felony. Vote twice, no worries, I’ll issue a blanket pardon to everyone*. He wanted to try injecting bleach for C-19. He thinks Apple is run by Tim Apple.

*He can only do that if he wins, so vote early and vote often!

Deane Johnson
    Participant

The above accusations are probably all true regarding both candidates.

Are you suggesting we vote NO for Preident?

Vitalogy
    Participant

The GOP’s months-long effort to paint Biden as doddering and senile backfired massively with his solid DNC speech.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-cognitive-decline-attacks-boosted-biden-convention-speech-2020-8

Andrew
    Participant

No objective person who has watched Biden’s recent speeches and interviews would think he has dementia. Has he lost a step as he has aged? Sure – no doubt. But it’s silly to pretend to be worried about that and then suggest we should vote for Crazy Pants instead – as if somehow a narcissistic sociopath who constantly repeats conspiracy theories he sees on Fox and Friends is somehow competent to be president but Biden isn’t.

Even if Biden HAD dementia, I’d still vote for him over Trump. At least Biden has more than ounce of humanity and empathy in him.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Russiaruminator seems to have a new favorite game. Trolling.

Ruminant’s the same n00b who used to call me out as a “jerk” and a “troll”, and once took it as a personal attack because I dared point out a glaring typo in one of his early posts that changed the entire meaning of whatever point he thought he was making (and he still didn’t get it right).

Yet through it all, he never could figure out how to spell “nosignalallnoise”. :rolleyes:

paulwalker
    Participant

Those syndicated idiots on KXL (VanCamp, Robbins, etc.) take every opportunity to run clips of Biden stumbling. Truth is the same could be done with Trump. Biden is able to communicate. Yes, he is 78, and sometimes that creates some stumbles. But as those above me have said, it doesn’t matter. I would vote Biden over Trump if Joe was in a coma. And he is not close to that.

lastday
    Participant

I really kind of hope that Biden doesn’t debate Trump. We already know what we’re getting with both of them. Time to vote.

paulwalker
    Participant

And for any Trump supporters that read this site, sure…go ahead try and vote twice, as The President of the United States just suggested. IT IS ILLEGAL! What has come of our great country? My gawd we have hit a new low.

Andrew
    Participant

To be fair to the orange stain, I don’t think he was suggesting people actually vote twice. He was suggesting people mail in their ballot, then go to vote on election day too and see if their ballot had already been received; if not, vote there instead to make sure a ballot would be counted. He said if the voting systems are as good as claimed, then the votes would not count twice – and he’s right. The states track who has voted in each election, and once they record you voting, they won’t let you vote again. In Oregon, if I say I lost my ballot and request a new one…then submit both of them, only one will count – as soon as they scan the bar code on the first one to arrive, they’ll know I have voted.

What Trump was actually suggesting is not a good idea, though – it will only create more confusion and unnecessary crowding at polling places on election day.

paulwalker
    Participant

I choose not to be fair to “The Orange Stain”. He is an idiot.

And could his idea of getting a covid vaccine just before the election be anymore pitiful. Why not just say, “We will cure the covid just in time for my re-election.” Utterly disgusting. Don’t get me wrong, we all want a cure, but making this political is gross. His lame supporters will believe anything he says. That is a problem.

lastday
    Participant

The Orange Stain is such a poor communicator that it’s often hard to tell if he’s serious or just messing with us,

paulwalker
    Participant

The President of the United States should not “be messing with us” pure and simple.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.