It's a pretty sad day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Its a pretty sad day when you have voters out there voting for Hillary because she is a woman, and that is it. Now don’t get me wrong, I would love to see a woman president, its way overdue for one, but I want to see a woman running for president who is not under a Criminal FBI investigation.

A pretty interesting look at how people are voting for Hillary ONLY because she is a woman.

mwdxer1
    Participant

Who cares about stupid e mails. Others have used a private system too. There are a lot more issues to deal with over some goofy rules involving e mails. Hillary is the best we have. There is no perfect candidate.

paulwalker
    Participant

Hey, Radiodork…do you realize how much better your posts come across when you just speak from your heart? (the post two above is a good start)

Seriously, while I rarely agree with you, I can tell when you are speaking from your heart, and not try to back it up with “published” GOP material.

Just speak from what you believe and you will do better here. Just be yourself…it’s an old radio term that has been ingrained in my head over the decades. But it is really true.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.