Is the dam about to burst?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    semoochie
    Participant

“His base is very loyal, but it has been shrinking in numbers at an alarming rate. 95% of all Republicans support him yet Biden is gaining in the polls.” I heard yesterday that Trump’s republican support was down to 84% so it is eroding.

paulwalker
    Participant

Hmm, Mattis, Kelly, and a former republican President. Yeah I’d say the dam is leaking and about to burst.

edselehr
    Participant

Don’t forget Romney, who said during the impeachment trial who he is not voting for.

bookemdono
    Participant

Yes, by all means, refuse to support a ticket if it includes a liberal whacko like Elizabeth Warren but rather support a wannabe authoritarian dictator. That’ll really move the country in a positive direction.

semoochie
    Participant

Trump is not a “wannabe” authoritarian dictator. He IS an authoritarian dictator! He OWNS the executive branch, the judicial branch and half of the legislative branch, actually putting us in slightly worse shape than before the 2018 election! He’s a “wannabe” God!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by semoochie.
    bookemdono
    Participant

What a despicable person he is to be alleging the 75 year old man, pushed down and hospitalized by Buffalo police, could be a member of Antifa and the whole incident was a “set up”. Just when you think he can’t sink any lower he finds a way.

Vitalogy
    Participant

The blood pouring from his head that hit the cement was probably fake too.

bookemdono
    Participant

No doubt to trump bleeding is a sign of weakness, just like kneeling.

lastday
    Participant

No doubt to trump bleeding is a sign of weakness, just like kneeling.

And tweeting lies is a sign of strength and domination.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

I find the positions Trump takes on these sort of things pretty nauseating. It makes even me want to toss him out of the White House. I’m beginning to believe he just doesn’t catch on to anything.

Now, watch Biden screw it up with a “token” VP without the real qualifications and experience that are necessary to be the leader of the free world, which they may someday be if elected to the current VP position.

lastday
    Participant

I find the positions Trump takes on these sort of things pretty nauseating. It makes even me want to toss him out of the White House. I’m beginning to believe he just doesn’t catch on to anything.

I think I said on this forum about six months into Trump’s term that it had become clear to a lot of people including me that he is incapable of changing. He’s his own worst enemy by constantly running his big fat unfiltered mouth. He’s completely incapable of moderating himself or adapting. Clearly he says what he actually thinks and believes in the moment and everyone with a dissenting view can go pound sand. Oh and by the way if you work for him and have a dissenting view, you’re fired.

What we see every day is who he is.

bookemdono
    Participant

Agreed…We’ve already experienced 3.5 years of having someone without real qualifications or experience and look where that has gotten us.

Andy Brown
    Participant

drumpf has not won a national poll since April 2.

He is seriously losing and falling more behind every week. It shouldn’t come as a surprise and the numbers across social and geographic demographics are not comparable to 2016 at all. The double haters (voters who dislike both Trump and Biden) in an April Quinnipiac University poll favored Biden by 32 points. An NBC-WSJ poll the same month showed the margin at 50 points — 60 percent to 10 percent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/08/why-trumps-bad-poll-numbers-are-worse-than-2016/

Is the fight against Covid 19 or is it against racism? Neither. What the fight is against is not a virus nor is it systemic prejudice. The fight is against the uneducated right wing sheep that can only echo what they see the orange cheeto do and say on his reality presidency show.

Andy Brown
    Participant

President Trump is getting blown out by Joe Biden in the states that will decide the 2020 presidential election, according to a bevy of high-quality new polls that give the clearest picture yet of how dire things look for the president’s reelection prospects right now.
    New polls from New York Times and Siena College found Trump losing six different states he won in 2016, trailing former Vice President Joe Biden by between six and 11 percentage points in those states
    The NYT/Siena polls are high-quality, and considered more reliable than basically any other public pollster. And their state-level polling doesn’t look like an outlier compared to other recent high-quality polling, either — a poll released Wednesday from the respected Marquette University found Biden with a 49%-41% lead in Wisconsin.
    Those numbers also match Republicans’ own internal polls — numbers that have had them panicking for weeks

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7j7v4/trump-is-getting-absolutely-destroyed-in-the-states-that-matter-most

Brianl
    Participant

Honestly, I think more and more Republicans are coming to the realization that the best thing to do is lose in 2020, both the White House and the Senate (there’s no way the House is in play for the GOP). Push the reset button, distance yourself as much as possible from Trump, and reboot.

Trump is leading the GOP to irrelevance.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.